What’s different about Something New, Borrowed and Blue?
- We’re the only off the rack bridal shop in the Reading Bridal District and we’re committed to keeping prices below $1699. At Something New Borrowed and Blue, you can actually try on gowns in your size. We specialize in having a gown for Every Bride Every Body by carrying sizes 2-32!
What’s the price range of your gowns?
- Our gowns are between $299 and $1,699.
Are you a consignment store? Can you sell my wedding gown?
- No and we do not sell previously worn wedding gowns.
How long is an appointment?
- 90 minutes. This gives you time to try on gowns with the assistance of one of our bridal stylists in our private dressing rooms.
What is the best day to shop?
- Weekdays are the best day to shop. Weekdays provide a more private and enjoyable shopping experience for brides and their guests.
Do I need to bring anything to my appointment?
- Bring your highest pair of heels. Gowns are cut for someone who is 5’9″. Bring your vision. We will ask for your pinterest board and for you to fill out a questionnaire prior to your appointment. This will help give the stylists a head start at dreaming up the perfect gown for you!
May I bring my friends and/or family?
- At this time we are asking that any appointment scheduled on Saturday or Sunday that your VIP guest limit be 3 not including the bride. Because we have so many gowns in stock to purchase off the rack our space is limited and we need to maintain a safe social distance between our brides. Appointments scheduled on weekdays have a little more flexibility. Feel free to call the store to talk about when the best time would be to bring in your Bride Tribe.
Do you offer Alterations and how long will it take for a seamstress to make alterations?
- We are able to refer you to professionals that have over 25+ years of experience. We recommend scheduling with a seamstress as soon as you get your gown. Their schedules can be very limited during their busiest times. Most alterations take 3 months!